CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Ross' Are Coming!!!

I am sooo excited that my Mom and Step-Dad Al will be coming to our house tonight to celebrate Thanksgiving!!! They arrived in Orlando last Tuesday to spend time with friends, but now it my turn to steal them away and have some fun at our house. I keep telling Addison "guess who's coming" now that I've said it a hundred times she's fully aware that Grandma Cheryl & Grandpa Al will now be arriving today!!

I'm hoping my Mom and Addi can get reacquainted because ever since Grandma came to stay with her in February she's been a little distant. I think she thinks that when Grandma's around that means John and I are leaving her to deal with the flu with Grandma. ;o( Now that we have a whole week to get this fixed I think they will be BFF's again!

0 comments: