CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Going to the Chaple and Gonna...

GET MARRIED!!!!
 
Ohh my goodness my baby brother is getting married!!!  I have been waiting for this day for years!  Greg finally popped the question a couple of weeks ago and Kelly said YES! Can you tell I'm excited, because I'm pretty excited!
(What a beautiful couple)
 
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better Sister In-Law!  Kelly had me at "hello".  She can come across as slightly shy, but once she's around me and our family all bets are off and its nothing but good times.  It really didn't take long for me to LOVE her after meeting her.  Unfortunately they started dating after we moved to Florida so I had to get to know her from a distance.  It didn't matter, she is so much fun, likes to have a good time and constantly has me rolling with laughter!  Greg and Kelly have been through a lot in regards to having a long distance relationship, Kelly then moving to Chicago to be with Greg, then Greg moving back to Michigan and Kelly staying behind while she worked on her Masters and then finally reuniting and she graduated with her Masters in Michigan.  I mean if that's not a strong relationship I don't know what is!

The most amazing part of their relationship is they are constantly making each other laugh.  Every time I see them together there's nothing but happiness surrounding them.  I've often wondered throughout my adult life "who is Greg going to settle down with?"  I can't say it enough, but he done good!  I love my brother so much and watching him turn into a young adult and now a man makes me so proud.  I give Kelly a lot of credit for helping shape the man he is today and I truly feel that saying "Thank You" will never be enough.  Kelly has been a blessing in my life and I've not only considered her "Greg's Girlfriend", but I have felt like I gained another sister a long time ago.  I can't wait to celebrate their special day, but more importantly their special life together.  The Ramsdens are super lucky to have her enter our family! 
(Michigan Fan & Michigan State Fan are getting Married)

This is how awesome my future sister in-law is.  I got this card in the mail last week and I must say...I was slightly peeing my pants from laughing.  She has the best sense of humor and while #5 kind of creeped me out...I get to be a Bridesmaid in the Ramsden/Miller wedding!  Eeeekkk, I'm super excited and can't wait for the festivities to begin!
(Please ignore #5...I almost threw up in my mouth)

0 comments: